Saturday, July 29, 2006

More socks!

I finally got around to knitting up the "Socks the Rock" yarn that I got from Toni Neal of The Fold at the Fleece Fair in 2005! Everyone on my sock list has been talking about how wonderful this sock yarn is, so I had to try it. It's pretty nice. I love the colors.

I've finally become a true sock knitter. I can knit a sock totally without a pattern now. If I ever get stranded on a deserted island, I'll be able to make socks. What a relief that must be for everyone stranded with me.

Well, one sock down. I'd better start the other one before SSS hits.

I'm also getting ready to start my Fair Isle birthday sweater now that all the yarn has arrived and the opinions have been weighed and the colors finally decided. More adventures ahead! STEEKS!

No comments: