Friday, March 16, 2007

Triple Joy!



Okay. I'm ready to stop whining. Good things are happening. First to report: I finished the first sock of this pair this morning. I LOVE this sock. I'm really sorry that I mentally committed to giving it to a friend of mine. Still, it's a gift I can feel good about giving. I think the only solution is another skein in the same color and another pair. My friend and I will have Matching Socks!





Second, Michael really kicked it into gear yesterday and pulled up all the old floor tiles and laid almost all of the new floor tiles. Don't let them fool you -- it's not parquet -- but it does look a LOT nicer than concrete. Seeing how nice it looks makes me ALMOST want to go down there and finish the job and get everything organized.






Third, my new iPod arrived yesterday. I'm so tickled. It works perfectly and now I can get caught up on all my podcast pals and Astronomy lectures ... while I'm organizing the basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! If your friend hasn't seen the sock yet, she won't know if you change it. The floor is gonna look great. And that's cool about the ipod. I haven't gotten into podcasts yet, but it surely is intriguing to know you can listen to lectures, etc.
Enjoy!