Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Quick Review for Those of You Who Weren't Paying Attention

Since the old blog is now defunct, I'm going to re-post some of the projects that were on it so they don't get totally forgotten.

My most recent FINISHED project is the illusion scarf I made for the Weaver's Guild spring challenge. The challenge was entitled "Black and White and Red All Over," so I made a black and white illusion scarf with the word "red" repeated three times down the length.

If you see the scarf straight on, you just see a black and white striped scarf (and a sleepy black and white dog under it).

However, if you look at an angle, the magic starts and the word "red" pops out at you. This project was such a hoot -- I just kept looking at it from different angles sort of like a native with a butane lighter. I'm easily amused.

No comments: